The Getaway off grid system is designed for those that are looking to for a system for a house whether living full time or a weekender where you can expand onto later on if you would like to. The 5kVA Victron inverter is a great size as it will run all of your every day appliances (not all at once) like your fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine you can even run a small to medium air conditioner off it meaning you can live comfortably. Pylontech lithium batteries offer flexibility because you can add more battery modules into the system at a later date. Adding more Solar panels at a later date is easy to do as well.
System Package Includes:
- 3.5kW of solar using 435w Hyundai Premium Mono Panels x 8
- Victron MultiPlus II 48V 5kVA Inverter Charger
- Victron 450/100 MPPT Solar Charge controller
- Victron Cerbo GX system monitor with online access
- 10kWh Aeson batteries - 48v Lithium 5kWh modules x 2 with cabinet to suit
- DC Fuse Disconnect / Battery Breaker & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV breakers & Housings
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 50mm2 – made up with lugs to suit
- Solar Cable to suit – fitted with MC4 connectors for easy installation
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options are available)
- Solar Safety Label Sticker Kit
- Connection guide
- Pre-wired board – these are built in house they take the difficulty and expense out of having your kit installed, your system will arrive wired onto a board and programmed according to the solar and batteries you’ve purchased.
- Lifetime Support and System Monitoring
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways:
- Additional batteries, using the Pylontech lithium additional batteries can be added to the system at any time to increase storage capacity
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power set in single phase or three phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required & setting charge limits appropriate for the battery bank
- Generator backup – recommended in general for Off-Grid living. The inverter can both charge the batteries and power the house loads using generator power.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The Pylontech Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP), well proven in the market and under Australian conditions.