We’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from BYD with the LifePo4 5kWh modules. Coupled with the best brands including the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, JA Solar 390W Panels, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The BYD Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology. Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
- Victron Multiplus II 5kVa Inverter Charger
- 10kWh BYD Flex Lithium Battery Bank (2 x 5kWh modules)
- 5 Battery Cabinet
- Victron MPPT 250/85 SmartSolar Charge Controller
- Cerbo GX System monitor with touch screen panel (with remote monitoring and online access)
- 4.68kW Solar Array – 12 x 390W JA Mono Solar Panels.
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
- Lifetime Support and System Monitoring
- Finance available
- Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM)
- Victron’s remote management portal is second to none, included with the Cerbo GX devices this allows the user to monitor the system remotely from anywhere in the world with an internet connection, check on battery percentage, solar production, house loads, and even start your generator remotely.
BYD 5kWh Flex Batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully “Flexible” and expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- Perfect Battery for bespoke Projects and Integrated Systems
- Scalable from 5 kWh to 320 kWh
- Maximum Flexibility for any Application with up to 64 Modules connected in Parallel
- Compatible with Market Leading 1 and 3 Phase Inverters
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Lifespan and Power
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Function
- Self-Consumption Optimization for Residential and Commercial Applications
- JA 4BB design module reduce cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors improves module reliability and module conversion efficiency
- High output, 16/99% highest conversion efficiency
- Designed for DC IEC 1000v applications
- Anti reflective and anti-soiling surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust
- Outstanding performance in low light irradiance environments
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV Nord
- Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.