Lithium Powered Kit for under $10k !
We’re excited to offer this top quality Lithium battery powered off grid solar system perfect for the small to medium house or a large shed. Combining the best brands – Victron Energy – Pylon-tech Lithium Batteries and A Grade 275W solar panels.
We specialize in off grid what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have confidence that it will do exactly what you want it to do, that it is going to be supremely reliable as we would only sell what we would install in our own house and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. You will not get a better price on an off grid system full stop. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia we offer you the best price the first time.
The Pylontech US3000 is built from LifePo4 Lithium cells, the best performing chemistry, proven in the market and under Australian conditions.
Peace of mind is an important facet of living self sufficiently or off grid. The Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. The Pylontech Lithium battery system features an outstanding 10 year warranty, and is constructed of the safest and best performing lithium battery technology – Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (otherwise known as LiFePo4 or LFP)
Pylontech Lithium batteries.
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy – up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles – 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency – up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favourably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh.
- Victron MultiPlus II 3kVA OR 5kVA Inverter Charger
- Pylontech Lithium Battery bank and Cabinet
- A Grade PV Solar Panel array
- Victron MPPT Smart Solar charge controller to suit selected solar array
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – this makes a faster and simpler install.
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Up to 124kWh battery storage – using 3.55kWh modules
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power – set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Contact us for any questions or information - email@example.com