The ‘Little Rig’ off grid solar system is the ultimate peace of mind package for an average to large household. In parts of the country we can have Summer’s that have no shortage of Solar but come Winter time it’s common to have a week of gloomy weather which is where a backup generator is imperative to keep your batteries topped up and ensure there is no down time without power.
The systems is powered with Victron Energy components to ensure reliability and BYD lithium batteries for maximum performance and longevity. Powered from the 10kVA Quattro inverter you will be able to run many items including fridge(s), TV, lighting, water pump, a couple of medium size split systems and more. Send us through a list of what you would like to run and we’ll let you know if this system is suitable for your parameters.
- Victron 48v Inverter Charger Quattro 10kVA
- 17.75kWh Pylontech Lithium battery Bank (5x 3.55kWh Modules)
- 5 Battery Cabinet
- 12.48kW Solar Array consisting of 32 x 390w Solar panels
- Fronius 5kW Solar Inverter AC coupled
- Smartsolar 450/100 charge controller DC coupled
- Victron Cerbo GX System Monitor with touch screen and Online Access
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – this makes a faster and simpler install onsite
- Lifetime Support and System Monitoring
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Extra batteries can be added at any time in 3.55kWh modules at a time.
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 30kVA rated output power set single phase or 3 phase
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
*Optional Diesel Backup Generator Water Cooled 9kVa with 2 wire auto start
Your system can come programmed to start the generator when your batteries drop to a certain percentage. These water cooled generators are extremely reliable, and can run for extended periods if required. We will program your system to start and stop the generator as required, so that your system operates seamlessly without any interruptions. The generator is rated for 9.3kVa maximum output, or 8.5kVa / 8.5kW Continous running output.
Pylontech US3000 Lithium battery modules
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 90% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 15kWh bank can handle a 15kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Additional batteries can be added, 3.55kWh at a time
- Improved Low temperature performance
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. These batteries feature a 10 year warranty and offer some of the best value for money from batteries on the market, when comparing to costs of grid power these batteries work out substantially cheaper.
For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 370W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Cerbo GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Cerbo GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
- All Victron components have a 5 year warranty
- Pylontech lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.