For this 600w Solar Pump it is best suited on pools up to 60,000 litres. Here at Commodore Australia we specialize in Solar pumps, our motto is buy it right the first time. When you buy a Solar pump from us we want you to be getting a reliable pump, excellent value for money and follow up support to assist you in getting your pump working.
Solar pumps are specially designed to be powered by solar panels alone, without the need for batteries, generators or mains power… pumping when the sun is shining – saving money & resources.
The pump controller drives the high efficiency brushless DC pump motor, utilising the latest Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to ensure maximum flow is delivered under all light conditions.
The controller also protects the pump from frequent start up in low light conditions, overheating & running dry. Batteries can also be connected via the controller if you need the flexibility of pumping on demand at any time.
The flow switch has terminals that you can wire up to and it will turn on and off with the water flow, it has a paddle so when water hits the paddle it knows there is flow and will then turn on the chlorinator.
- 600W Brushless DC Pool Pump
- 48v MPPT Solar Pump Controller
- Flow switch
- 4 x 275W Solar Panels required
- Railing/connectors for 4 panels to help you build your own stand. Includes the rails to go on the back of the solar panels and the connectors to connect solar panels to railing. This takes the hard work out of building your own stand to mount on a roof or as a ground mount. Select from drop down menu.
- Maximum Head: 14m
- Maximum Flow: 15 m3 per hour
- Pump Power: 600W 48v
- Solar Panels: 4 x 275w
- Inlet / Outlet: 2 inch.
Chlorinator operation options…
- Not working together. This is OK. Set up the timer on the chlorinator so it comes on only when sunny, example, if they require 6 hours of salt chlorination, set from 9am to 3 pm, or if they need 8 hours of salt chlorination set from 8am to 4pm. 95% of jobs do it this way.
- Working together. See attached 3 diagrams, they need to purchase a flow switch and a flow control GPO. This way they set the chlorinator to manual. When the pump runs the chlorinator comes on. When the pump stops the power turns off and the chlorinator stops.
Pumpman pumps come with a 12 month warranty.