1200W Pool Pump
Solar pumps are specially designed to be powered by solar panels alone and this 1200W Pool Pump suitable for 125,000L pools is no different. You don’t need a generator, batteries or mains power for this pump which means you have no running/maintenance costs which is why our Pool Pumps generate a great return on investment.
- 1200W Brushless DC Pool Pump
- MPPT 72v Solar Pump Controller
- Flow switch – Paddle Type PS19l-1
- Optional Solar panels
- Optional Railing/connectors which comes with the rails to go on the back of the solar panels and the connectors to connect solar panels to railing. This takes the hard work out of building your own stand to mount on a roof or as a ground mount. Select from drop down menu.
- Maximum Head: 19m
- Maximum Flow: 31 m3 per hour (31,000 litres per hour )
- Pump Power: 1200W 72v
- Inlet / Outlet: 2.5 inch
- The pump controller drives the high efficiency brushless DC pump motor, utilising the latest Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to ensure maximum flow is delivered under all light conditions.
- The controller also protects the pump from frequent start up in low light conditions, overheating & running dry. Batteries can also be connected via the controller if you need the flexibilty of pumping on demand at any time.
- The flow switch has terminals that you can wire up to and it will turn on and off with the water flow, it has a paddle so when water hits the paddle it knows there is flow and will then turn on the chlorinator.
Chlorinator operation options
- Not working together. This is OK.? Set up the timer on the chlorinator so it comes on only when sunny, example, if they require 6 hours of salt chlorination, set from 9am to 3 pm, or if they need 8 hours of salt chlorination set from 8am to 4pm.? 95% of jobs do it this way.
- Working together. See attached 3 diagrams, they need to purchase a flow switch and a flow control GPO.? This way they set the chlorinator to manual.? When the pump runs the chlorinator comes on.? When the pump stops the power turns off and the chlorinator stops.
All Commodore Solar Pumps come with a two year warranty on the pump & controller.