Commodore’s Floating Dam Aeration Pumps are ideal for maintaining the water quality of larger ponds and dams or for fabulous water feature. The high flows of the aeration pump allow for fast efficient turnover of the water body and the diffuser creates excellent oxygenation of the dam, pond or lake water. The increased splashing helps break up the water surface and reduces the growth of algae and mosquitoes. Not only is this submersible industrial-grade aeration pump system good for your pond health but it creates a great looking water feature as well.
Where is this pump suitable:
- Golf Courses
- Max aeration: 35,000 litres per hour / 583 litres per minute
- Max head (vertical pumping distance): 15 metres
- Pump power 750 W
- Pump Diameter: 3″
- 304 Stainless Steel Shaft
- Diffuser head covers up to a 5m diameter for best surface area oxygenation
- Continuously rated water-cooled motor to ensure long service life
- Thermal overload motor protector to protect motor in case of blockages
- Dual SIC mechanical seals for abrasion resistance and durability
- 3 piece coupled float and rotary diffuser head included
- 750W Brushless DC Submersible Screw Pump
- MPPT Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panels 4 x 265W panels
- Well Sensor to stop pumping if the water source is low
- Tank Sensors to stop pumping if the tank is full
- 20 Metre Cable for Solar Panel
- Instruction Manual
- Dam float and funnel for aeration
- 4 Panel Stand with pole
- Solar panel stand.
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t wired to the tank.
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need
more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will
mount the controller. Maximum 70 metres extra cable for this pump.
- You can find these extras in Pump accessories – Bore cap, stainless steel hanging cable, dam floats and more.
Use the head calculator to determine your total head and compare it to the head and flow graph.
All Commodore solar pumps come with a two year warranty on the pump & controller, with 20 years warranty on solar output to 80%.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send any faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside of the warranty period are available at a reasonable cost. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables (such as helical rotor pump impellers), cables, leads, etc are not covered by warranty. Negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.