5-128 Submersible Solar Pump
You’re looking at the Submersible Centrifugal Solar 5-128 is one of our most popular models its a ripper for pumping good volumes of water either from a bore or a waterway. Its powerful and reliable once installed you can set and forget, no priming, no fuel just reliable Solar powered water supply. For best performance match your 5-128 with 3 x JA 540w Solar panels.
Always refer to the maximum head and flow as per the flow chart
|Total Head Pressure (Metres)||Litres Per Hour||Litres Per Day With 6 Panels||Litres Per Day With 3 Panels|
- Brush-less DC S/S Submersible Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Sealed Solar Pump Controller 72V
- Solar Panel Cable 6m with connectors fitted
- Water level sensors x 2
- Instruction Manual & Quick Connection Guide
- Voltage: 72V
- Power: 1200W
- Max Flow: 5ml/hr or 5,000 liters per hour
- Max Head: 128m
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25″
- Pump Diameter: 100mm / 4 inch
- Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will mount the controller. Maximum 70 metres extra cable for this pump.
- JA 540w Solar Panels x 3
- Sam’s 3 Panel Stand with pole for easy installation
- Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own
stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own
- Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from
where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired
whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t
wired to the tank.
- Pump Float – if you’re using this in a dam or a river then a pump float is a convenient pump mounting option.
- You can find these extras in Pump accessories – Bore cap, stainless steel hanging cable and more.