Selectronics SP Pro Inverter Charger 7.5kW / 48v SPMC482-AU2i
The SP PRO AU 2i series is a smarter multi-mode inverter which controls and manages every aspect of your energy needs. The SP PRO is suitable for both Off-Grid and Solar Hybrid (Grid Connect) for residential, commercial, industrial, marine and mobile applications.
The SP PRO was designed from the ground up and is manufactured in Australia. The inverters contain more features as standard ‘inside the box’ than any other multi-mode inverters setting new standards for reliability, surge capacity and power density.
Continuous power: 7.5 kW
Surge / overload power (30 mins): 11.25 kW
Surge / overload power (60 secs): 13.0 KW
Type of waveform: pure sine
DC input voltage: 40 to 68 V (48 V nominal)
Peak Efficiency: 96%
Pylontech Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The rated 6000 cycles to 80% dictates a max of around 16 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum.
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
- Selectronics 5 year warranty
- Powerplus lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (Note they do need to be registered online for full 10 year warranty when installed)
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power, 12 year manufacturers warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.