Made from precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel - This small Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last.
From canvas tents and tee-pees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans. This stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design. The Winnerwell Nomad Small Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
Compatible with Small Size and 2.1" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
High efficiency for heating, suitable for 1-2 people
Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.5" diameter, 12" length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrester, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension 320(L) X 150(W) X 150(H) mm / 12.6(L) 5.9(W) ?? 5.9(H) in
Assembly Dimension 377(L) X 459(W) X 1825(H) mm / 14.8(L) 18(W) ?? 71.8(H) in
Pipe Diameter 53mm / 2.1in
Pipe Length 305mm / 12in
Net Weight 6.4kg / 14.1lbs