Tailor-made for Off Grid Solar Systems
Due to the Victron EV Charger’s ability to effectively communicate with Victron’s VRM Portal, your Off Grid system is safeguarded as the Charger ensures charging takes place only when your system has enough charge in the battery bank, or, when you’re producing excess solar so that is doesn’t affect the power available in your home. The Victron EV Charging Station has three-phase and single-phase capabilities. It delivers a maximum of 22kW AC in three-phase mode or 7.3kW in single-phase mode.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n for configuration and monitoring.
- The internal Wi-Fi module can be configured in Access Point mode or Station mode for both the initial setup and monitoring.
LCD Touch Screen
- It incorporates a 4.3-inch LCD Touch Screen for monitoring and control.
Light Ring for fast viewing the device state
- Fully programmable RGB Light Ring around charging port, to quickly determine the device state.
- It can be programmed from the web interface to display different light effects based on the current state (disconnected, charging, charged etc.). The objective is to help the user see the current state from a distance.
Two working modes are available:
1. Manual Mode to configure output current
- Manual mode allows configurable output current between 6-32A
- The charging power is controlled in two ways: by using the slider on the LCD touch screen or by using its web
page. It allows to manually start or stop the charging process when a vehicle is connected to the charging
2. Automatic Mode to ensure maximum PV system efficiency
- It detects when excess power is available and uses only that power to charge the vehicle.
- Integration with GX devices
- The EV Charging Station can be configured and monitored from the GX screen devices and Remote Console.
- Integration with VRM
- Several options are available in the VRM Portal: real-time reports, custom reports for configurable time, periods and advanced functions such as remote firmware updates.
|Dimensions||390 × 300 × 150 cm|