The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways
- Up to 80kWh battery storage – using 2.5kWh modules & 1x cabinet per 4x modules
- Up to 6x Inverter Chargers for up to 60kVA rated output power – single phase or 3 phase (min 3x inverters for 3 phase)
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
Average daily input figures for the 4.95kW solar array:
Typical worst month ~ 14.85kWh per day | Typical best month ~ 29.7kWh per day
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- BYD lithium batteries have a 10 year warranty (Note they do need to be registered online for full 10 year warranty when installed)
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
JA Solar. For a long time JA have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W series, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.