Off Grid Container
This is the ultimate portable power station – a 20 foot container decked out with full off grid power equipment. Includes a large Victron Quattro 10kVA inverter, 10kWh lithium batteries and 4.95kW of Solar installed on the roof with slide out & folding Solar panel mounting for easy transport and easy setup on-site. This portable power station can be transported to wherever you require power – whether that be on a farm, work site, mining site or wherever you need serious and reliable power. The system is fully customisable you can change the inverter size, battery capacity, and add a generator if required – let us know your requirements and we’ll tailor a container to suit.
Commodore’s Off Grid Portable Power Station is proudly Australian made, certified directly by the Australian made campaign. We proudly complete all:
- The container fit-out
- Hydraulic powered tilting solar array
- Electrical installation and design
For years we have specialized in super reliable quality off grid systems, and a recent project we did inspired us to offer a new range of Portable Off Grid Containers. The project entailed a large 40 foot container with three phase power and lithium battery storage to run a World Heritage site. This was a complex project, and one which we thoroughly enjoyed. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
We’re proud to offer the very latest and safest in lithium battery technology from Pylontech with 3.55kWh modules. Coupled with the best brands including the time proven Victron Inverter Charger hardware, JA Solar 390W Panels, this package brings the best modern renewable energy technologies together for a fully expandable Off Grid solar power solution.
We can customize a system to suit your requirements, view the product photos in this listing to see some of the different container systems that we’ve built.
Off Grid Container Package includes:
- 20 foot container with switchboard and powerpoints
- Victron Quattro 10kVA Inverter Charger
- 30kWh Pylontech Lithium Battery Bank consisting of 6 x 5kWh modules
- Battery Cabinet to suit
- Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller to suit (250/100 MPPT)
- Victron Colour Control GX System Monitor with Online Access
- 5.95kW Solar Array – 15x 390W JA Mono Solar Panels.
- Incredible Unique Automatic Foldaway Solar Panel design
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Fully wired and programmed so that you can plug and play
- Optional Generator – ask staff for pricing on certain sizes
- Finance available **Subsidised Freight
Pylontech Lithium batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 95% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
- Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Pylontech lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership of approximately 15 cents per kWh. This compares favourably with the typical & rising cost of mains energy of around 28 cents per kWh.
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Colour Control GX panel. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smartphone or a PC, and if you have the internet view your system from anywhere in the world using Victron’s free Remote Management portal (called the VRM portal). See the Colour Control GX brochure on the downloads tab for more information.
Off Grid Container Warranty Information
- All Victron components have a 5 year full warranty
- Pylontech Lithium Batteries have a 10 year warranty
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
* Frieght Not Included in listed price.