Victron phoenix Compact Inverter - 24 V Range
Data Sheet Avalible Here.
Great compact unit that is wall mounted, great for any off grid or tiny home!
The Phoenix Inverter Compact is a pure sine wave inverter with a high efficiency. It is developed for professional duty and suitable for the wide range of applications.
Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
- Input voltage range 19 - 33VDC
- Output 230VAC +/- 2% 50Hz +/- 0.1% (adjustable to 240V 60Hz)
- Efficiency 94%
- Zero-load power 10W, in search mode 3W
- Programmable relay which can be set for general alarm, DC undervoltage or genset start signal function
- Enclosure made from aluminium, blue RAL5012, IP21 rating
- Dimensions 375 x 214 x 110 (HxWxD) in mm
- Weight 10kg.