Victron Powered Complete Off Grid Solar Power System Kit – 2430W Solar PV & 19.2kWh Sealed GEL Bank
This stand alone renewable energy package uses the tried & proven Victron 3kW EasySolar Inverter Charger system, coupled with 12x 270w A Grade CEC approved bushfire rated solar panels & 8x 200Ah Sealed GEL maintenance free deep cycle batteries.
Peace of mind is an important facet when living off grid. The Victron EasySolar inverter charger system is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty. ***
On average, there will be 11.25kW-hours of power available from the solar array per day – based on 5hrs of effective sunshine per day. More sunshine = more power. This solar PV design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power.
When there is no sunshine or badly overcast weather, the battery reserve capacity will give the following power from full charge down to 50%:
- 9.6kW-hours for one day, or
- 4.8kW-hours per day for two days, or
- 3.2kW-hours per day for three days, or
- 2.4kW-hours per day for four days
The solar array can then recharge the battery bank from 50% in around 5 hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter at the same time too.
Detailed battery information is displayed on the BMV-702 battery monitor, and solar panel info is displayed on the MPPT control.
The sealed GEL deep cycle maintenance-free batteries have an exceptional cycle life of around 1200 cycles to 50% discharge, which means the batteries could last around 9 years if they’re not discharged to more than 50% every three days at worst & kept insulated from temperature extremes.
- 12x 270w A grade Mono/ Poly Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panels (2430w)
- Victron EasySolar 3kW Pure Sine Wave Inverter 48v with 35A AC Charger + 2x 35A MPPT
- Victron BMV-702 Battery monitor & MPPT Control Screen + VE.Direct connect cable
- 8x 200Ah Sealed GEL or AGM Deep cycle maintenance free Batteries 48v (19.2kWh total / 9.6kWh to 50%)
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV breaker
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 25mm2 – 4x 1.25m lengths with lugs fitted
- 20 Metres of Solar Cable fitted with solar connectors one end
- Battery series link cables
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit
Create an Off Grid power system. Power will be supplied primarily from the solar panels & battery bank. If there is insufficient power, the inverter can make use of a petrol or diesel powered generator to recharge the batteries & run the household loads. The system can start the generator automatically providing the generator is compatible with two wire starting – some ATS systems are also compatible with two wire start.