We’ve put together a premium off grid solar system for those with all the goodies included. You can run your air conditioner off it, you can run your coffee machine, you can do it all in comfort. Powered with a Victron Multiplus 24/3000 inverter charger that gives you 2.4kW of power to run appliances. A 990w Solar array is a great amount of Solar, standard off grid packages offered by Caravan stores usually only have 400w which isn’t enough to live comfortably. Pylontech lithium batteries come with a 10 year warranty are a premium lithium option and have the flexibility to add more batteries later. The system also comes with a DC to DC charger to charge batteries off your alternator, as well as charging from the solar at the same time.
Peace of mind is an important facet when living off grid. Victron hardware is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty
- 3x 330W JA Premium Mono Solar Panels = 330W
- Victron Multiplus II 24/3000 inverter charger
- Victron Smartsolar MPPT 150/35 Solar charge controller
- Victron Isolated Orion DC DC Smart Charger 12/24-15A isolated (for charging from alternator)
- Cerbo GX with touch screen
- 5.1kWh Pylontech 24v 2.55kWh lithium modules x 2
- Shelves supplied for the batteries
- Mains shore power plug supplied
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 10m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Caravan Style mounting brackets for the solar panels.
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Pre wired board (we’ll work with your dimensions to make it fit)
This system can be easily modified
We recommend keeping this system as 24v as the higher the voltage the more efficient and cheaper the off grid system will be (compared to 12v). If however you have an existing caravan that has all 12v appliances and it is too difficult/expensive to change all of that 240v then that is no problem, we can modify this system to 12v. We can also modify the Solar panels on this system depending on your roof space you may have more or less room so no problems to modify accordingly.
We pre-configure and test all of our systems to ensure a smooth installation with preset battery low levels, charge rates etc, and offer exceptional after sales support for our kits.
The solar array can recharge the battery bank from 50% to 90% in around 4 hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Solar panels feature a 25 year pro-rata year warranty, Victron hardware has a 5 year full warranty, 12V Lithium Vision batteries have 3 years warranty, and all other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty. For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brands website.