Solar Hot Water – The Easy Way!
A Solar Hot Water Booster controller that connects solar panels to your hot water service’s heating element, using the sun’s energy to heat your water all day.
- Affordable – Compared with fluid systems costing $5,000 or more!
- Save Money – Reduced grid power usage saves you hundreds every year!
- Maintenance Free – NO pumps, NO pipes, NO freezing to worry about!
- Less Equipment – NO batteries, NO inverters, NO charge controllers!
- Flexible – Hybrid hot water on cloudy days or if grid power is out!
- Winter Cold Proof – Solar PV panels work when fluid systems would be too cold
- MPPT – Microprocessor controlled constant Maximum Power Point Tracking
- No Batteries – No battery charging losses!
- Peak Power – Got high PEAK POWER PRICES? This will help!
- Eco Friendly – Reduced CO2 emissions! Reduce your carbon footprint!
- Home Value – You own the solar panels, not the power company!
- Easy Install – Two wires in and two wires out!
- No Element Change – No heating element change is needed
- Self-Contained – No power company contracts or hassles!
- Made in the USA – Designed and manufactured in the USA
You are already paying to heat water in your home, the innovative Solar Hybrid Hot Water Controller will save money on your power bill by supplementing your hot water heater’s power usage with free solar power.
The Solar Hybrid Hot Water Controller allows you to use a standard domestic Hot Water Heater with standard “24V” Solar Panels starting with a “48V” configuration ( 2 x “24V” ). Works equally well with “12V” panels. Many different configurations of “12V” panels are possible, starting at “48V” minimum. You do not have to change the heating element!
You don’t have to change the existing heating element, make any plumbing modifications, or drain the tank. No 2nd tank. No Pumps. No chance of leaks from this modification.
The Solar Hybrid Hot Water Controller has a CPU specially programmed for Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and continually adjusts during the day to get the most power from the Solar Panels. MPPT is especially needed in the mornings and afternoons to keep the most power pumping into the heating element at all times.