The Schneider Future Home off grid system is designed as a complete premium off grid solution to power your home utilizing market leading & future ready smarts. Featuring a powerful Schneider 48v 8.5kW Inverter Charger, a 7kW Solar array, 20kWh Sun-Torque Lithium Battery bank and Pre wired board, all paired with the supremely smart system monitoring that can be programmed to automatically change the way your system operates, from your load habits to weather pattern changes.
Here at SSA we specialize in off grid, what that means is that when you purchase a system from us you can have complete confidence in its reliability and performance. We would only sell what we would install in our own house (a lot of the staff here live off grid) and best of all we are here to help you every step of the way after you’ve purchased your system. We are one of the biggest off grid distributors in Australia, we offer you the right system, at the best price the first time.
Schneider is one of the longest standing electrical companies in the world, 181 years of experience is hard to go past. Also by far the biggest off grid manufacturer in the world. One of my favorite points about Schneider is that they invest 5% of revenue back into research and development which is no surprise when you’ve used their products they are so well thought out, functional, future proofed and most importantly reliable.
- Schneider Conext XW Pro 8.5 kW 48v Inverter Charger
- 20kWh Sun-Torque 48v Lithium Battery Bank (4x 5kWh battery modules )
- 4 Battery Cabinet to suit
- 1x Schneider Conext MPPT 600v/100 amp charge controller
- Insight Home Monitoring (physical screen and app available for your phone)
- 7.02kW Solar Array – 18x 390W JA Mono Solar Panels
- Schneider Battery Monitor
- Conext Auto Generator Start for XW
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
600V Smart Solar Charge Controller -Installers will love the larger open circuit voltage, allowing higher voltage strings to be connected, reducing installation time and costs.
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Sun-Torque Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The rated 6000 cycles to 80% dictates a max of around 16 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum.
For a long time JA have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, their panels have truly passed the test of time and offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. 390W A Grade CEC Approved Solar Panels Teir 1 24V By JA Solar.
Schneider XW Inverter
Designed for the ultimate backup power performance and product quality, the XW Pro builds on Schneider Electric’s extensive track record in solar + storage applications. The XW Pro includes enhanced controls for evolving utility interconnect requirements, as well as BMS integration with compatible Li-ion batteries. 6.8kW continuous power, 8.5kW of power for 30 minutes, 12kW of power for 60 seconds.
Schneider Conext 600/100 Charge Controller
Installers love the 600v open circuit voltage charge controller meaning that you can string more panels together and hence save a lot of time on wiring up whilst up on the roof. Suitable for 48v and 24v systems, pairs perfectly with the XW Pro inverter.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.
- All Schneider components have a 5 year full warranty (2 + 3 warranty)
- Sun-Torque Lithium Batteries feature a 10 Year Pro Rata warranty – See terms here: https://www.commodoreaustralia.com.au/battery-warranties/
- Solar Panels feature a 25 year output warranty to 80 percent rated power, 15 year manufacturers warranty
- All other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty.