The ‘Self Sufficient’ off grid system is designed for the every day efficient home utilizing market leading & future ready smarts. Featuring a powerful Schneider 48v 8.5kW Inverter Charger, an 4.95kW Solar array, 10.55kWh Pylontech Lithium Battery bank, Pre wired board plus paired with supremely smart system monitoring that can be programmed to automatically change the way your system operates, all the way from incoming solar to changes in weather patterns.
Schneider is one of the longest standing electrical companies in the world, 181 years of experience is hard to go past. Also by far the biggest off grid manufacturer in the world. One of my favourite points about Schneider is that they invest 5% of revenue back into research and development, which is no surprise when you’ve used their products, they are so well thought out, functional, future proofed and most importantly reliable. Another point that resonates with many in the current climate is that Schneider is made in Canada.
- Schneider Conext XW Pro 8.5 kW 48v Inverter Charger
- 10 kWh Powerplus Life 48v Lithium Battery Bank (3x 3.35kWh battery modules = usable storage of 9.0kWh)
- 4 Battery Cabinet to suit
- Schneider Conext MPPT 600v/80 amp charge controller
- Insight Home Monitoring (physical screen and app for your phone/devices)
- 4.65 KW Solar Array – 14x 330W JA Mono Solar Panels
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Includes Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
JA Solar. For a long time JA Solar have been one of the biggest names in the solar industry, there panels have truly passed the test of time and they continue to offer some of the highest efficiency panels on the market. This listing features the 330W modules, which have a 12 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year output warranty.
Powerplus Life Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
Welcome to the future of a fully modular, expandable, off-grid & energy storage battery bank. Grow your battery bank as your needs demand, and also benefit from the following improvements:
- Australian Made
- More usable energy up to 96% can be used without adversely compromising battery life
- More Charge / Recharge cycles 6000 or more cycles, depending on depth of discharge
- Better constant high current Charge / Discharge performance – a 10kWh bank can handle a 10kW load, and a surge of 20kW
- Greater charge efficiency up to 97% ! this means far less energy wasted during charging and more power available to you in less time
- More energy stored in less space
- Internal intelligent management means each battery module can operate to its potential, rather than performing only as well as the weakest battery
Based on the rated performance and upfront cost, the Powerplus Lithium batteries deliver an exceptional cost of ownership. The rated 6000 cycles to 80% dictates a max of around 16 cents per kWh, and typical real word usage scenarios can far exceed the guaranteed minimum.
Schneider XW Inverter
Designed for the ultimate backup power performance and product quality, the XW Pro builds on Schneider Electrics extensive track record in solar + storage applications. The XW Pro includes enhanced controls for evolving utility interconnect requirements, as well as BMS integration with compatible Li-ion batteries. 6.8kW continuous power, 8.5kW of power for 30 minutes, 12kW of power for 60 seconds.
Schneider Conext 600/80 Charge Controller
Installers love the 600v open circuit voltage charge controller meaning that you can string more panels together and hence save a lot of time on wiring up whilst up on the roof. Suitable for 48v and 24v systems, pairs perfectly with the XW Pro inverter. 80A Battery output, the units also feature an advanced shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm.