If you want a state of the art off grid system with all of the latest features which won’t break the bank, it’s well worth looking at this system. Powered by equipment from market innovators Schneider Electric, JA Solar Panels, premium Pylontech lithium batteries which have a 10 year warranty and also allow you to grow as you go. Because lithium batteries operate individually you can add another battery 1 year down the track or 10 years down the track without impacting the life of the other batteries in the system.
System Package Includes:
- 3.3kW of solar using 370W JA Premium Mono Panels x 9
- Schneider Conext SW 4.4kW 48v Inverter Charger
- 7.1kWh Pylontech 48v Lithium Battery Bank (2x 3.55kWh battery modules)
- Battery Cabinet to suit
- Schneider Conext MPPT 150/60 amp charge controller
- Insight Home Monitoring
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options available)
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system including string fuses.
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2.5m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Pre-wired and configured system board – see photos (this makes a much faster and simpler install on-site)
The system can be expanded at any time in the following ways:
- Additional batteries, using the Pylontech lithium additional batteries can be added to the system at any time to increase storage capacity
- Inverter Chargers can be wired in parallel
- Within sensibility, basically an unlimited amount of solar power can be installed, adding more MPPT controllers as required & setting charge limits appropriate for the battery bank
- Generator backup – recommended in general for Off-Grid living. The inverter can both charge the batteries and power the house loads using generator power
Detailed system information such as solar power, usage history & battery status is displayed on the intuitive Insight Home Monitoring screen and phone application. When connected to your home network all this live information can be viewed on your smart phone or a PC, and if you have the internet – view your system from anywhere in the world using Schneider’s home monitoring system.
Schneider SW Inverter
Designed for the ultimate backup power performance and product quality, the SW Pro builds on Schneider Electrics extensive track record in solar + storage applications. The SW includes enhanced controls for evolving utility interconnect requirements, as well as BMS integration with compatible Li-ion batteries. 3.8kW continuous power, 4.4kW of power for 30 minutes, 7.0kW of power for 60 seconds.
Schneider Conext 600/80 Charge Controller
Installers love the 600v open circuit voltage charge controller meaning that you can string more panels together and hence save a lot of time on wiring up whilst up on the roof. Suitable for 48v and 24v systems, pairs perfectly with the XW Pro inverter. 80A Battery output, the units also feature an advanced shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm.
Solar array performance varies with location, the annual daily average in Australia is between 4 to 5 hours equivalent of full power from the array per day, with more in summer and less in winter. A large solar PV array design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides you with far more reliable power.