IGI 30A Solar Charge Controller 12V / 24V Solar Battery Intelligent Regulator with Dual USB Port and Display
*(Please note: This item is shipped from a suppliers inventory, please allow various shipping times due to logistics. As we grow shipping times will decrease, we thank you for your patience.)
This item is a well made solar charge controller. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically, it can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, and it will certainly extend the battery's service time.
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 14x9x3.6cm/5.5x3.5x1.4inch
- This item is an intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller with a dual USB ports design to charge electronic devices.
- It can recognize 12V/24V system voltages automatically.
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load. All of the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy the user's particular needs.
- It has overcharge and overload protection as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
- Large LCD display and clear text helps you read easily.
- When daylight begins the light source will turn off; meanwhile, the solar panels will charge the batteries. When there is no sunlight the light will turn on.
- System voltage output: 12V/24V auto work
- Rated Current: 30A
- MAX Current rating: 12A/24A/36A
- EER: 93%(PWM2.0)
- Output: two USB DC 5V /2A
- Control mode: PWM pulse debug mode
- Equalization: 14.4V
- Float charge: 13.7v(defaul, adjustable)
- Discharge stop: 10.8v(defaul, adjustable)
- Discharge reconnect: 12.6(defaul, adjustable)
- Charge reconnect: 13v
- Self-consume: <10mA