Ecotronics Off Grid System 3.36 PV KW - 5 Kva Inverter Charger / 11.5 KWH Lead Acid Bank

  • Sale
  • Regular price $12,990.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This product is direct from the manufacturer to get you the best price! Contact us below for Inquiries or to Order - Be sure to include which product in the enquiry box.


COMPLETE OFF GRID SOLAR POWER SYSTEM KIT – 3360W SOLAR PV | 11.5 KWH NARADA LEAD CARBON DEEP CYCLE BATTERY BANK | 5KVA/4KW SOLAR INVERTER CHARGER

So why Lead Carbon?

Even the best of deep cycle lead-acid battery types such as tubular GEL / OPzV will age and deteriorate more due to operating in what’s known as a ‘partial state of charge’ or PSoC for short. In other words, when the batteries aren’t fully recharged before being used again (or before sundown for solar systems) most of the aging process happens – a bit like the wear caused to a petrol or diesel engine before it’s reached the ideal running temperature.

Lead Carbon batteries however perform remarkably well in this partial state of charge range. Essentially, they are the combination of Super-Capacitor or Ultra-Capacitor (nano carbon technology) with a sealed lead acid battery. They also boast the following improvements:

  • More usable energy – 70% of the total capacity can be used without adversely compromising battery life
  • More Charge / Recharge cycles – up to 4,000 cycles to 70% depth of discharge
  • Better high current Charge / Discharge performance
  • Greater charge efficiency – less energy wasted during charging = more power available to you in less time

Off Grid Solar Systems  Shipping Australia Wide

Package Includes:

  • 12x 280w A grade Mono/ Poly Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panels
  • MUST 5kVA / 4kW Solar Inverter Charger with 80A AC Charger & 80A MPPT Solar Controller
  • 24x 2v 240Ah Narada Lead Carbon Batteries (11.52kWh total or 8kWh usable to 70% DoD)
  • Cable, isolator and fusing set to suit the system: allowing 20m cable run distance to the solar array and 2.5m cable run distance to the battery bank
  • Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile roof & Tilt frame options are available)
  • Solar Safety Label Sticker Kit
  • Installation guides and support

System Performance

Battery bank reserve capacity in this system will give the following power from full charge down to 30% remaining capacity (70% Depth of Discharge or DoD), without any sunshine:

  • 7kWh for one day, or
  • 3.7kWh per day for two days, or
  • 2.5kWh per day for three days, or
  • 2kWh per day for four days

The 3.36kW solar array will generate around 12kWh of power per day – based on an annual average of 4hrs effective sunshine per day. The array can recharge the battery bank from 70% DoD in around 4.5 hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. The winter average may be around 9kWh per day, and summer average around 18kWh per day. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter at the same time too. This solar PV design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power. Effective performance is based on ideal solar orientation for your area.