Complete Off Grid Solar Power System Kit – 1620W Solar PV | 9.6kWh AGM Deep Cycle Bank | 4kW Inverter-Charger | 60A MPPT
This stand alone renewable energy package uses the tried & proven Victron 3KVA MultiPlus Inverter Charger system, coupled with 6x 270w A Grade CEC approved bushfire rated solar panels & 4x 200Ah Sealed GEL maintenance free deep cycle batteries.
On average, there will be 7.5kW-hours of power available from the solar array per day – based on 5hrs of effective sunshine per day. More sunshine = more power. This large solar PV design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power.
Estimate your system requirements using our off-grid calculator.
When there is no sunshine or badly overcast weather, the battery reserve capacity will give the following power from full charge down to 50%:
- 4.8kW-hours for one day, or
- 2.4kW-hours per day for two days, or
- 1.6kW-hours per day for three days, or
- 1.2kW-hours per day for four days
The solar array can then recharge the battery bank from 50% in around 4 hours of effective sunshine, depending on any loads running on the system at the same time. A generator can be used to recharge the battery bank and run loads through the inverter at the same time too.
- 6x 270w A grade Poly Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panels
- 4kW Solar Inverter Charger with 60A AC Charger & 60A MPPT Solar Controller
- 4x 200Ah Sealed AGM Deep cycle maintenance free Batteries (9.6kWh total / 4.8kWh usable)
- Fuse Disconnect Block & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV breakers
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 25mm2 – 4x 1.25m lengths with lugs fitted
- 20 Metres of Solar Cable with solar array connectors fitted one end
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit & Connection guide