What a ripper entry level submersible pump this 1.2-60 is. For those that need water but don’t need big volumes this is the ideal pump coming in at a red hot price. This is ideal where you’re pumping from a shallow bore say less than 30 metres, or from a dam or creek.
- Max flow rate: 1200 litres per hour / 30 litres per minute
- Max head (vertical pumping distance): 60 metres
- Pump power 210W
- Pump Outlet: 3/4″
- Stainless Steel Pump, Motor & Screw SS316,
- Pump Diameter 74mm,
- NSK Bearings
- Brushless DC Pump Motor
- 210w Brushless DC Submersible Screw Pump
- MPPT Sealed Solar Pump Controller
- Solar Panel to suit – 1 x 270w
- Well Sensor to stop pumping if the water source is low
- Tank Sensors to stop pumping if the tank is full
- Spare Pump Impeller
- 3 Metre Cable for Solar Panel
- Instruction Manual
* Solar panel stand.
* Pressure switch if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from
where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired
whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that isn’t
wired to the tank.
Commodore Pump Warranty Statement
Commodore Pumps (motor and pump head) come with a 24 Month warranty, and Commodore Pump Controllers come with a 12 month warranty. New solar panels have a 25 year output warranty. Used solar panels have a 10 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge.