ONLY 1 LEFT !
- Designed and build with the highest standards
- Very low idle current draw – 25W
- High Surge capacity
- Floating and constant mode to reduce charging time
- Automatically switch from inverter mode to battery charge mode
- Capable of starting a motor of 1 HP
- 40A Solar charger
- Continuous power: 3000W Peak Power 9000W
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Output voltage and frequency: 240V AC, 50Hz
- Low voltage trip 184V – re engage at 194V
- Efficiency +95%
- 12 Months Warranty
This package is designed this way as the included inverter charger is rather robust for heavy duty loads, and is competitively priced – but not suitable for running permanent small loads such as a fridge or lighting (a DC 12/24v fridge could be connected directly to the battery bank if required). The reason is because the inverter has a high standby current meaning that it will use quite a bit of power when left on continuously. It is brilliant if you have in a shed where you turn the system on to use your items but not ideal if leaving on permanently to run a fridge, in this case suggest using a more specific inverter such as a Victron which is fine to leave on permanently such as when leaving a fridge running. Step-down and step-up DC converters are also available from us.