We’ve put together this system for those who have a budget but still want to get a good quality reliable system. This system is ideal for those that want to power a small home or shed giving you the basic essentials such as LED lights, TV, small fridge, charging phones/laptops, small kettle/ toaster individually with moderate usage. Powered with Victron Energy components this means you will get excellent reliability which is a must when you’re going off the grid.
Soltaro is an Australian owned and operated organisation featuring a fantastic 10 year performance warranty on it’s 2kWh battery range. The battery features:
- An aesthetically pleasing appearance for Domestic and Corporate environments
- 90% depth of discharge, 10,000 cycles
- Plug & Play with onboard VPP capability
- 10 year warranty for materials and workmanship
- Compatibility with Soltaro, SolaX, Mass Energy, Goodwe* & Imeon*
- Automatic unit fault isolation
- 10 year performance warranty
- IP65 cabinet rating
- The ability to be wall mounted
- 4x 275w A grade Solar Panels (1.1kW or 1100w)
- Victron EasySolar 48/3KVA – Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Soltaro 2KWH Lithium Battery system 90% usable
- Cables, fuses, isolators, etc to suit the system
- 20m cable runs to the solar array and 2m cable distance to the battery bank as standard
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Connection guides
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tilt and Tile Upgrades Avaliable)
Please note this system will not feed energy back into the grid! Instead, all your solar energy harvest is used by your household with solar priority mode. The inverter can recharge the battery bank from generator or mains power if there has not been enough sunny days.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.