*(Please note: This item is shipped from a suppliers inventory, please allow various shipping times due to logistics. As we grow shipping times will decrease, we thank you for your patience.)
This Solar Battery Charge Controller automatically manages and regulates the voltage and current going into the battery from the solar panel, and it's designed with short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection and over-load protection in order to ensure that the batteries are not overcharged the power doesn’t run backwards to the solar panels overnight and drain the batteries. Solar power is renweable for durable and eco-friendly use. It comes with USB ports to enable access of charging for your phone and other devices with usb port. Great power supply charger for home use.
- This controller can only be applicable for lead-acid batteries.
- Solar Charge Controller regulates the voltage from solar panels going to battery.
- Build-in industrial master chip to control the charger and discharge process.Parameters are adjustable. Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Professional 3-stage PWM charge management, all necessary protections equipped. Short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection
- Dual USB with 5V/3A provides charging to universal mobile phone devices.LCD screen with backlight function clearly indicates status and data.
- Great Heat Dissipation. Dual MOS reverse current protections, low calorific value.
- Easy to install and operate, suitable for home, industrial and commercial solar energy system application.
- Color: Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Approx.13.3 x 7 x 3.5 cm/ 5.24 x 2.76 x 1.38 inch (LxWxH)
- Battery Voltage: 12V/ 24V (Auto recognition)
- Charge Current: 30A/20A/10A
- Operating Temperature: -35 ~ +60℃
- Storage Temperature: -35 ~ +60℃
- Application: Home, Industrial, Commercial
- Self consuming: ≤10mA
- Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
- Over charge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
- Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
- Over discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
- Over discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
- USB output: 5V/3A
- 12V battery can only access 18V-20V solar panels
- 24V battery can only access 36-40V solar panels
- 10A (12V/ 120W (MAX) 24V/ 240W (MAX) )
- 20A (12V/ 240W (MAX) 24V/ 480W (MAX) )
- 30A (12V/ 360W (MAX) 24V/ 720W (MAX) )