Complete Off Grid Solar Power System Kit
540W Solar PV |5kWh Sealed AGM Battery Bank |1000W (2000W Surge) Pure Sine Wave Inverter | 20A MPPT Solar charge controller
This off grid solar renewable energy package uses 2x 270w A Grade Poly CEC approved bushfire rated solar panels with 4x 12v / 100Ah Sealed AGM deep cycle batteries.
On average, the daily energy harvest on fine days from the solar array would be around 2.35kWh, the battery bank will give 1.2kWh per day for 2 days backup without sunshine (from fully charged to 50%). This design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be below 50% state of charge, which maximises their life expectancy.
The 20A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller will prevent over-voltage & over charge of the battery from the solar panel. MPPT charge controllers increase the effectiveness of solar panels by 5% to 30% on average when compared with basic PWM controllers. This is achieved by finding the solar panels’ ideal voltage for best power output throughout the day. This is especially effective during cloudy conditions, partial shade & off-angle situations such as the start and end of the day.
The controller adopts a 4-stage charging algorithm – Bulk, Absorption, Float & Equalise to keep the batteries in the best condition. The built in LCD display to give detailed information about battery voltage, solar power input, charge current, etc.
- 2x 280w A grade Poly Crystalline CEC approved Solar Panels
- 20A MPPT Solar charge controller – 100Voc max input (Upgrade to 40A for $150)
- 4x 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM maintenance free Batteries with connection leads
- 1000w / 2000w Surge Pure Sine Wave power inverter with Soft Start – DC 24v to AC 240v
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker
- DC Solar PV breaker
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 25mm2 – 4x 1.25m Lengths with lugs fitted
- 10 Metres of Solar Cable
- Solar Panel racking to suit Pitched Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Quick Connection Guide
Solar Controller Specifications:
- Max Voc: 100v
- System Voltage: 12/24V – Auto detect on battery connection
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Maximum Solar Input: 12V – 260W / 24V – 520W
- RJ45 port for Remote meter MT-5
- 4-stage charging algorithm – Bulk, Absorption, Float & Equalise
- Suitable for Sealed lead acid, flooded & gel batteries
- Dual timers built in for controlling load equipment – can be set to operate lights, etc. after dark.
Please note this listing does not include installation. Installations exceeding 500VA should be done by a qualified electrician, in accordance to electrical safety requirements of your state or territory.
Solar panels feature a 25 year pro-rata year warranty, inverter/ charge controller a 2 year full warranty, and all other items come with a minimum 12 month warranty. For more information see manufactures warranty, found on each brand website.
You are welcome to send the faulty goods back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion.