Start Your Off Grid Lithium Journey Today!
We’ve put together this system for those who have a budget but still want to get a good quality reliable system powered by Aeson Lithium battery. This system is ideal for those that want to power a small home or shed giving you the basic essentials such as LED lights, TV, charging phones/laptops, kettle, microwave and even a small air conditioner with moderate usage. Powered with Victron Energy components this means you will get excellent reliability which is a must when you’re going off the grid.
This stand alone renewable energy package uses the tried & proven Victron 3KVA MultiPlus Inverter Charger system, coupled with 6x 330w Tier 1 A Grade bushfire rated solar panels & 1 x 5 kWh Lithium battery.
Peace of mind is an important facet when living off grid. The Victron MultiPlus inverter charger system is covered by an outstanding 5 year replacement or repair warranty.
On average, there will be 10kW-hours of power available from the solar array per day based on 5hrs of effective sunshine per day. More sunshine = more power. This solar PV design principle reduces the amount of time the batteries will be low on charge, which maximises their life expectancy & provides far more reliable power.
- 6x 330w A grade Solar Panels (1.98kW)
- Victron MultiPlus 3KVA Pure Sine Wave Inverter 48v with 35A AC Charger
- Victron 150/35 MPPT Solar charge controller
- Victron Smart Shunt Battery monitor
- Victron Cerbo GX with touch screen and online access
- 5kWh Aeson Lithium Battery (usable capacity 4.2kWh)
- DC Disconnect / Battery Breaker & Fuses to suit
- DC Solar PV breaker
- 5 Metres of Battery Cabling 35mm2 with lugs fitted (gives 2.5m distance from batteries to inverter)
- 20 Metres of Solar Cable fitted with solar connectors one end
- Battery series link cables
- Solar Panel racking to suit Tin roof (Tile & Tilt upgrades available)
- Safety Sticker Kit
- Pre-wired and configured system board this makes a faster and simpler install onsite Add $999
- Upgrade to 5KVA Victron Inverter, handle more appliances $1085
- Battery Cabinet – this ensures the batteries are adequately protected from inclement weather – $950